Sabtu, 24 Oktober 2009

update - blog - template


Assalamualaikum n hye...

i just now update my blog template for good looking n make some delicious when any eye reading my blog. so, start today i try to write my blog in english. if i make some mistake or wrong using the language, please notice me. i am in learning. just to improve my english. however, sometimes i will also write in bahasa.

this week actually i have more times for my self. i am just stay in my single room and 'playing' a facebook. very nice and very entertain. and this week, i had went a trip with my best friends; Alfred and Hanafi. we make a trip from penang to Sungai Petani n come back to penang go to Feringgi and at the end we sent Hanafi at DUP cuz he had a latihan drama JEPUN.

until now, actually i have some feeling. i dont know this feel is good for me or not. but, what can i say i will miss all of things in USM. this semester is my final semester in USM. so, i try to involve whatever things before i left from USM. next year, i will start my semester also can say my practical or latihan mengajar in Sungai Petani. so close with my hometown. i hope when i left from USM, i can feeling a satisfaction when i grow up together with USM.

and next week, study week is start!!! and at normally, i am not make any preparation for final xzam a.k.a the last my xzam in USM. maybe i just waiting some power like moon power (mcm citer Sailormoon plak) to raise my spirit n spank me to study for final in November. huhuh.... this ok. be a normal now... ehem... i stop now before i melalut ntah pape lgik...

c uols soon... daaa....

2 ulasan:

  1. This is what we call improvement, from bm to english. Good luck on your final exam in USM. Wish u best of luck!

    BalasPadam
  2. thanks cik mie... i am a new learning boy... ahks!

    BalasPadam